ok, you ask, I answer…really this came in email form and since you may not know me, like you think you do, I thought I would waste some time and give it to ya straight…
1. What time did you get up this morning? I woke up at 3am and walked around PC for an hour or more trying desperately to get the pain in my back to relax. Went back to bed until 7ish- texted a friend at work and asked her to please let the boss know I would not be coming in again today (3rd day in a row, ugh). Called the doc back, she just said take it easy. Nice. Oddly enough my back recognises it’s the weekend and has decided it will give me a break. We will see what happens come 3 am.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium well – medium. I do not like blood but can tolerate a tiny bit of pink. No steak sauce. Why spoil the flavor of a good slab of meat?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? True Grit – great movie, want to see it again!
4. What is your favorite TV show? you know I really don’t drop everything to catch a show right now. Perhaps Two and a Half Men? Survivor when it starts up again. And American Idol as soon as they weed out all the riff raff.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Because my family is here, I guess I would like to stay in Michigan but the older I get, the more I would like to spend my winters in a warmer climate. Tennessee? Georgia? Arizona?
6. What did you have for breakfast? wheat toast, one with butter and one with peanut butter.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican and Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Salmon times 100
9. Favorite place to eat? On the Border
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch or Raspberry vinaigrette
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 1994 Ford Escape nicknamed Blue and will keep it forever!
12. What are your favorite clothes? love me some comfy yoga pants and a sweatshirt. In the summer I tend to enjoy dresses and sandals.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? any secluded beach far, far away.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? By what my friends tell me, I am 1/2 empty.
15. Where would you want to retire? somewhere warm but always have PC to come home to.
16. Favorite time of day? night time!
17. What is your favorite sport to watch? baseball, still looking for someone, ANYONE to take me to a Tigers game.
18. Bird watcher? not really
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? night
20. Do you have any pets? my faithful companion, Stella (dog)
21. What do you want to be (someday)? A “kept” woman
22. What is your best childhood memory? when I got a saddle for my horse for Christmas. Sadly the horse died before I got to ride him. I kept it and I bought another horse when we moved to the country.
23. Are you a cat or dog person? dog
24. Are you married? only in my dreams
25. Always wear your seat belt? ALWAYS
26. Any pet peeves? that saying… do as I say and not as I do… Too many people in high places act the part daily.
27. Favorite Pizza Toppings? pepperoni, mushrooms and double cheese please!
28. Favorite Flower? daffodils
29. Favorite ice cream? kinda partial to just plain vanilla although a hot fudge sundae does a gal good.
30. Favorite fast food restaurant? no favs, it’s fast food, it’s all good when I am starving although I’m not a Wendy’s fan.
31. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? zero
32. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Hazzwop
33. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Pier One for sure although Macy’s is a close second.
34. Broccoli? sure, why not
35. What was your favorite vacation? all-inclusive resort in Nuevo Villarta Mexico
36. Last person you went out to dinner with? Karla
37. How many tattoos do you have? none
38. Coffee drinker? only if it’s flavored or in a restaurant
39. What do you do for a living and how long? I work for a large company (and growing) as a graphic artist and have worked there for 33 years but not always in graphics.
40. Favorite color? Red
…and one other little tidbit about me. I am a diet coke-a-holic. A big problem. Especially now, it’s 1 am and I am out! I will be sorry in the morning.